At Trinity Catholic College we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students, staff and visitors.
DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING LEAD
Mr Nic Smith
DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING DEPUTIES
Mr Simon Carey
Mr Anthony Manders
DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING GOVERNOR
Mrs Ann Whittingham
DESIGNATED CHILD PROTECTION LEAD
Mrs Val Fenton
If you have a concern about a child’s safety please contact any of the staff above.
Please find our Child protection and safeguarding policies from our policies page.
SAFEGUARDING DOCUMENTS AND USEFUL LINKS
- Tootoot Presentation Secondary.pdf pdf845.3 KbJun 24th, 2019
- Live Streaming E-booklet.pdf pdf1000.6 KbApr 2nd, 2019
- Operation Encompass Booklet.pdf pdf3.9 MbApr 2nd, 2019
- The Prevent Strategy Parent Information Booklet.pdf pdf217.6 KbApr 2nd, 2019
- CME Guidance.pdf pdf310.0 KbApr 2nd, 2019
- Student Site Safety Information for Parents.pdf pdf125.3 KbApr 2nd, 2019
- Safeguarding Notice for Visitors.pdf pdf224.8 KbApr 2nd, 2019
- Keeping children safe in education part 1 Sept 2018.pdf pdf505.9 KbApr 2nd, 2019